Congratulations on beginning the development of your career. You will need to spend significant amounts of your personal time to build your career. That’s the bad news. The good news is that you will build a career for yourself that you can be proud of – and every time you finish a level you will be well rewarded financially. The key to success is spending time reading your levels every week. Remember, there are 3 kinds of people:
- The ones who learn by reading.
- The ones who learn by observation.
- The rest who have to touch the fire to learn that it’s hot.
Expected time needed to complete: 2-3 months
- Conference meetings with your dentist
- Reads employee manual
- Be safe – Watch “If saliva were red”
- Personal medical history
- Office Philosophy
- Team introduction ‑ What’s in it for me
- Dresses and acts professionally
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Phone system
- Is popular with staff ‑ gets along well with everyone
- Exhibits good health practice, has thorough exam, flu shot, hepatitis vaccination, health tips
- What’s Your Learning Style?
- Introduction to Dentrix
- Reads “Somebody loves You Mr. Hatch”
- Client Privacy Guide
- Understanding your payroll details
- Keeps Client Files Organized
- Holiday Decorations
- Baldrige principle-Leadership
- Building your financial security
- Meet our dentists
- Conference Wrap-up
Date for completion _______________
Nothing in the world will take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsuccessful person with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.